Tralphium’s focus on the infrastructure industry is second to none. From fundraising; through initial project development and financing; to trading in infrastructure assets, mergers and acquisitions, and dispute resolution, our practice is one of the largest and most diverse in the world. Our international network of highly experienced professionals operate in all key markets. We regularly represent financial institutions, project sponsors, investors, contractors, concession operators, infrastructure companies and undertakings, infrastructure funds, governments and parastatal bodies, international financial institutions, and export credit agencies on the most challenging infrastructure transactions in Asia and the Middle East.
We are among the few advocacy firms to offer a truly global multidisciplinary practice. Our professionals draw on more than 30 years of industry-focused experience, operating at the forefront of market trends and advising on projects and transactions in numerous industry sectors, including:
- education facilities
- energy and power (including renewable energy)
- healthcare facilities
- gas/electricity transmission and distribution
- high-speed rail
- light rail and urban transport
- prisons and secure accommodation
- social infrastructure (including housing)
- sports and entertainment facilities
- transportation (including air and surface transportation)
- waste and energy from waste
- water and desalination
We strive to partner with our clients to enable them to achieve the best value from their infrastructure projects and transactions.